Since I’m not having classes and I’m just studying for my exams, I’ve been spending my whole day at home…which means, not many outfits or even me playing with clothes around..
So, I’ve decided to show you my go-to outfit for classes! This varies in color and such, but for the most part, this is what you’ll find me wearing on a normal day (if I have a presentation or if I just wake up feeling like it, I’ll throw on a jersey dress or a skirt!)
1. I base the whole outfit on my jeans, because that’s normally what I always wear xD This winter I’ve been reaching for my burgundy jeans from H&M quite a lot, because they’re just so comfy and I love the color!
2. I always, always have a top underneath…seriously, I can never have enough of these..they keep me warm, are easy to layer up in the winter (or wear on their own in the summer) and they’re cute but versatile! I love when they have a bit of lace on the front..
3. I usually throw a long cardigan…I like the look of slouchy cardigans, but truth be told I’m a girl with curves (seriously I’m like a curvy highway!) and they never really look slouchy on me…even if I buy one or two numbers bigger, they’re kinda always formfitting, but not tight.. (Don’t ever wear clothes that are to small on you girls!)
4. A scarf…actually I’ve been told it’s one of my signature accessories, because I always, always, always have one!! In the winter they keep me from getting colds and in the summer from getting sunburns haha
5. Accessories!! I always wear my watch..can’t live without it (seriously, you won’t believe the drama it was when it had to have it’s battery changed and I went two or three days without a watch…I kept using it though haha), I always wear some kind of earrings, but I think they should be kept simple and sweet for class! So I usually wear some heart shaped earrings my parents gave me 2011 for my birthday…if I wish and feel like it, I’ll put on a long necklace..and I always wear the right my Mr gave me! If you want, you can see it in this post!
6. Boots! I love tucking my jeans into any kind of boots! Right now these boots my Mr got me after Christmas, which I showed you here are the pair I’ve been using the most!
7. I always wear my jacket on top of everything! Lately I’ve been using a similar one to the one pictured above..I got mine in C&A like two years ago…and I still love it!!
8. I use the same bag everyday, it’s big and usually fits everything I need..you can see it in this post where I show you my bag collection!