Christmas is right around the corner and you still don’t have all of your presents bought? Today I am sharing with you 7 makeup palettes that would make a great present under the tree! Some of these I own myself and have loved them over the years!
7 Makeup palettes to gift for Christmas
1. Tartlette Toasted: this palette from Tarte Cosmetics has 12 wonderful warm shades, with colors for everyone. They go from soft pinks to burnt oranges and work perfectly to make looks that go from day to night!
2. Tartelette in Bloom: this beautiful palette, also from Tarte Cosmetics, has earthy and pinky colors. This is one of my favorite palettes and I hope I can get it sometime in the future!
3. Naked Heat: this palette was probably the most spoken palette of 2017. It has burnt orangey tones with the quality we all know and love from Urban Decay! I also own this, but unfortunately have a love-hate relationship with it – I just can’t seem to get used to the colors on me and feel they’re too warm for my skin tone.
4. Naked 3: the first Urban Decay palette I ever got, still in Portugal right before I came to Austria. I love the rose colored shades of the eyeshadows and it still is one of my favorite palettes ever!
5. Tartelette Tease: this six eyeshadow palette is the only one I personally own from Tarte – and I absolutely LOVE it! It was surprising to see how tiny it is, fitting in my palm. The colors are buttery, soft and blend beautifully with each other. If you want something from Tarte, but can’t afford to spend a lot, this one is the perfect solution!
6. Naked 2: the second in the Naked collection, this palette has beautiful cool tones which can be used to make day or night looks. I love this one as much as the Naked 3 and think this would also be a lovely gift for that friend of yours who loves natural makeup looks!
7. Naked Ultimate Basics: if you know someone who loves matte eyeshadows, this is the palette for them! It has gorgeous colors, works with a variety of looks and blends like a charm. I think this is my second most used palette ever because it can create gorgeous daytime looks as well.