Hey hey everyone!
I know the year has started a week ago already, and that I’m probably like super late on posting my resolutions…but this is my blog and if I want to write about my resolutions in the Summer I will!!
Ok ok..I just didn’t get around to doing it yet…I hope you guys don’t mind..
Anyways, this isn’t a usual resolution post..I usually never make any resolutions, mostly because I always give up on them haha but this year I decided to do something a bit different…instead of the normal boring resolutions I decided to set myself some goals!
1. I will try to not be so hard on myself! I’m not 1m80 and I’m never gonna look like Kim Kardashian, might as well give up on it haha. But now seriously, I always put myself down and let myself get sad because things don’t fit me like they fit other women…well, it’s darn time that I realize I’m amazing in my flaws!!! And this year I’ll try to not be so hard on myself about how I look.
2. I will try to accept that I have a thyroid condition that sometimes doesn’t let me lose weight like I want to and will try to focus on being healthy instead of the number on my pants.
3. I will believe that I’m able to graduate this year and that I can do it!! (just like Nike says it, just do it!)
4. I’ll try to appreciate a bit more the small things, like long walks with my Mr or just letting him hold me a bit longer..and stop worrying about what I can’t control!
5. I’ll try to not sweat the small things and not let other people ruin my day just because they don’t like me!
6. I’ll appreciate more my friends and stop trying to please everyone else who doesn’t deserve it..
7. I’ll try to let bad things go, instead of over-thinking them and getting down by it…some people are just plain stupid/mean/rude and there’s no use in analyzing what they do and trying to understand their actions!
8. I’ll try to not forget about myself…something I always do is put other’s first..but sometimes we need to take a step back and take care about ourselves and I learned that the hard way this year…
9. I’ll try to let go, not be so stressed and maybe (maybe!!!) even be able to dance in front of people or just lay in the grass and enjoying my life!
10. Last but not least, I’ll try to laugh more and love more!