Hey hey everyone!
It’s no secret that I love my coffee and don’t go without my daily cappuccino fix!
What many don’t know is that I also love tea. In particular red fruits tea and green tea! Today I’m going to tell you about the benefits of green tea, perhaps the most loved tea worldwide!
I’ve loved green tea for a long time, but recently it seems it’s become almost fashionable to drink it. Some people really don’t like the bitter taste of it, but that can be avoidable. From mint green tea to jasmine green tea, there is a green tea with almost any kind of flavour you want and certainly one for everyone!
But why should you drink it? Well, because:
1. it’s been said to decrease the risk of cancer due to its high percentage of antioxidants,
2. it lowers the levels of cholesterol, which in turn reduces the risk of heart problems and strokes,
3. it boosts your memory and even though it won’t cure Alzheimer’s, it’s said to help slow the process that leads to it,
4. it helps lower high blood sugar and blood pressure, which go up with age. Drinking green tea will help with that!
5. and perhaps the quality that makes green tea so popular nowadays is that it burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally.